Eco Warriors - win a trip to the Centre for Alternative Technology
To celebrate becoming an Eco Schools partner we are launching a competition to find some creative story writers to write a short story about an Eco Warrior. Some questions your pupils might like to think about could be: what would their Eco Warrior do to help the environment, what type of house would they live in, would they have any special powers and a picture of what they would they look like? Send your entries to us at Eco Warrior HQ, Jaga, Orchard business Park, Bromyard Road, Ledbury, HR8 1LG by Friday 18th March.
The winning story writer will then get to take their whole class (up to 40 pupils) to the Centre for Alternative Technology (CAT). CAT is an education and visitor centre providing curriculum based education and demonstrating all aspects of green and sustainable living.
Full terms and conditions
- This prize draw is open to schools within the UK & Republic of Ireland, with the exception of Jaga & CAT employees, their families and agents used by the wider Jaga group
- Entries must be received by Friday 18th March 2016. Jaga accepts no responsibility for any entries that are received after this date, incomplete or illegible.
- To enter children need to write a story about an Eco Warrior and draw a picture of what they would look like.
- All entries will be read and judged according to age by Jaga & CAT employees with the winning story appearing on this site once confirmed.
- There is no limit to how many children within a class or school may enter.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Jaga reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of an equivalent or greater value
- The winners will be notified via telephone by 15th April and all participating schools with recieve runners up prizes with the winning school being announced on this website
- All entrants consent to the use of their data by Jaga for the purposes of the administration of this competition
- No purchase necessary to enter the competition
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity
- By entering the competition each school and entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales